We'll send you a statement every 28 days. If you don't pay in full for your purchases by the date shown on your statement, you'll incur an interest charge.
Information on how we calculate your charge
- Interest will be charged from the date we added the goods to your account.
- Interest is calculated using the opening balance on your statement (the amount you owed us at the start of the 28 day period) - it doesn't take into account any payments received after that.
- We may vary your interest rate, but we'll give you at least 30 days' notice.
Example of what you'd pay
- You open an account and receive an APR of 47.9%, based on your individual circumstances.
- You place an order costing €100 at the start of the agreement.
- You repay the whole amount (including interest) in 12 equal instalments, and your interest rate stays the same over this period.
- Both of us meet all our obligations under the agreement.
- Your total amount payable would be €118.76.
What if I return an item?
If you choose to return an item you've ordered, and both the charge and return appear on the same statement, you won't incur any interest on that purchase.
If your returned item isn't credited until your next statement, you'll incur interest on it.
A note on promotional rates
From time to time we offer promotional interest rates. The specific terms and conditions of these will be confirmed in the offer.
Can't find your credit agreement?
We give you the option to download this when you open your account.
If you need a copy, please contact us