Of course! Here's what you need to know.
- If you have a balance on your account, we'll send you a statement every 28 days.
- Your statement will show you how much you owe overall, and request a minimum amount to be paid by a set date.
- Each time you receive a statement you need to pay at least the minimum amount, by the due date, but you can pay more if you want to.
Calculating your minimum payment
- Your minimum payment will be 10% of your outstanding balance.
- Whenever you place an order, return items or cancel a service you've been paying for, we'll recalculate your minimum payment.